Sunday, May 25, 2014

Entry #14

Intermediate

My outfit design is for an made up 13 year old, Girl character who lives in Paris and is an very talented and rich piano star in the late 1700's, named Elizabeth Belle Lumphre. My outfit design is made of findings on the internet and my own design. I used gold and blue silk, lace, and blue ribbon and embroidery floss. There is an medium neck filled with lace and collar trimmed with, well trim! :-) 

There is an gold colored flower pin which I didn't make.  It has two overlays of draped blue silk, blue silk bows and small embroidery floss tassels. It has snaps in the back for closer.  The under dress is made of white cream material and is trimmed with lace and blue rickrack, and lace for sleeves. The corset is made of light pink material and has metal holes for threading the embroidery floss through to lace it up. The hoop skirt is held together with ribbon and as an nice touch, lace at the bottom. the stockings are made from old tights. The shoes I didn't make. The bow is out of brown ribbon silk on an bobby pin. I made the complete outfit (except the shoes) without help or an pattern.(except my own pattern.) 

Please feel to vote. :-)
Thank You!

















__________________


Voting for the 2014 Spring FDC 
Starts On May 28th, 2014.

Voting Ends June 11th, 2014.

Please vote for this entry by commenting below or 
emailing us at nora.demington@gmail.com.

Vote for Entry #14, by writing -- "I vote for Entry #14."

We recommend voting for one newbie entry, 
one intermediate, and one pro, at least.

Thank you!

33 comments:

  1. my brother votes for entry #14.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my nana votes for entry # 14.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my papa votes for entry # 14

    ReplyDelete
  4. i vote for entry # 14

    ReplyDelete
  5. my mom votes for entry # 14

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm voting for entry #14! I love the 18th century fashions. This dress it beautiful!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for entry #14! It's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote for Entry #14.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote for entry #14

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote for entry #14. Love all the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote for entry #14!! She did such a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I vote for entry #14. Very impressive job!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I vote for entry #14. Very impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i vote for entry #14

    ReplyDelete
  15. I vote for ntry #14. Impressive job!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I vote for Entry # 14!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I vote for Entry # 14. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I vote entry #14

    ReplyDelete
  19. I vote for Entry #14. Truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I vote for entry #14. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  21. I vote for entry 14.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I vote for entry #14

    ReplyDelete
  23. My other nana votes for entry #14

    ReplyDelete
  24. My other papa votes for entry #14.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I vote for entry #14. :D Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete