Sunday, May 25, 2014

Entry #20

Newbie

I think this is what Marie Grace's Meet outfit should have looked like because in New Orleans there are a lot of Mardi Gras parties. This outfit is very festive for Mardi Gras. 

To make this dress I used my old shirt from when I was little. I had to pin the shoulders so that way I could hem them down so that way it would fit her.



In the back on the dress there is a snap that makes the dress look a little more grown up.


Last but not least the hair tie. After I was done there were a lot of scraps, so I sewed them together.  When I was done sewing them all together I hot glued them to a hair tie.

__________________


Voting for the 2014 Spring FDC 
Starts On May 28th, 2014.

Voting Ends June 11th, 2014.

Please vote for this entry by commenting below or 
emailing us at nora.demington@gmail.com.

Vote for Entry #20, by writing -- "I vote for Entry #20."

We recommend voting for one newbie entry, 
one intermediate, and one pro, at least.

Thank you!

1 comment: