Sunday, May 25, 2014

Entry #5

Intermediate

Vintage Summer

Camber is daydreaming as usual about flying kites and riding bikes. She loves to feel the wind in her hair and summer is her favorite time of year. In the Vintage Summer dress and her perfect honey blond curls Camber looks like a classic beauty from time gone by. She wears the crystal bracelet her grandmother gave to her as a reminder to be yourself. 

I wanted to create something that was vintage looking and exuded summer. I think I came up with just the thing. The inspiration came from a lot of different places but I settled on this dress from ModCloth as the basis. This outfit is complete with a crystal bracelet and a black headband with white lace flower. 







The fabric for the dress is a silky off white with black polka dots. The off white lace gives the dress the vintage feel I was looking for. The dress has a pleated skirt and a keyhole back. It is perfect for a warm, breezy, summer day. 

The lace flower headband is the perfect vintage touch complete with off white button. 

The ensemble is completed with a two strand crystal bracelet. It is feminine and charming. 












Thank you for looking. Big Hearts!



__________________


Voting for the 2014 Spring FDC 
Starts On May 28th, 2014.

Voting Ends June 11th, 2014.

Please vote for this entry by commenting below or 
emailing us at nora.demington@gmail.com.

Vote for Entry #5, by writing -- "I vote for Entry #5."

We recommend voting for one newbie entry, 
one intermediate, and one pro, at least.

Thank you!

21 comments:

  1. I vote for Entry #5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I vote for Entry #5. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for entry #5!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The detail is superb! I vote for #5!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The detail is superb! I vote for #5!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the vintage-y feel of this!
    I vote #5!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for # 5. The back detail was such a fun surprise, and I love the polka dots and lace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote for. #5 I love the polka dots and lace. The back was a fun surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote for entry #5!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote for entry #5. Very charming!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote for Entry #5.

    ReplyDelete