Sunday, May 25, 2014

Entry #16

Newbie

Design and inspiration!

My character for the meet outfit is one that I made up! She is from the 80s, her style is bold, punk rock, and totally awesome! :) this outfit is something that she would wear to a rock concert or on the stage singing rock songs!

The outfit is inspired by 80s Madonna! The color scheme is based on black, hot pink, and turquoise blue! It is a hot pink shirt, fluffy black skirt, layered belts, layered socks and leg warmers, fishnet fingerless gloves, and a big flower clip!

Inspiration



In progress shots:



I made the gloves out of my old fingerless gloves, the blue socks are made out of human socks, I painted a fake flower, and made the belts out of duck tape!

For the skirt I painted reused coffee filters and then glued them onto the skirt! :)

And now for the finished Meet outfit!

Tada!!!! :)









I decided to not make the shoes, they Our Generation.

My model is my doll Julie!

I also made this microphone!



Hope you like my entry! :)


__________________


Voting for the 2014 Spring FDC 
Starts On May 28th, 2014.

Voting Ends June 11th, 2014.

Please vote for this entry by commenting below or 
emailing us at nora.demington@gmail.com.

Vote for Entry #16, by writing -- "I vote for Entry #16."

We recommend voting for one newbie entry, 
one intermediate, and one pro, at least.

Thank you!


15 comments: