Sunday, May 18, 2014

Entry #4

Newbie

My basic plan was to have a girl on roller skates!
I decided to do a tank-top with capri pants and a matching belt!
The bow and jacket were things I added to make the outfit look more complete!


I finished one skate, now for the other!


The fabric for the pants, all ready for sewing!
I used MyFroggy Stuff's tutorial for pants and they turned out great!


I put on the pants to see how they fit, and they flared out at the bottom!
It was pretty funny. Now that I know how, I might make a pair of pants like this on purpose!


Getting an idea for how to make the jacket. I had to make it the next day, because this turned out horribly and I ran out of time. The jacket turned out to be one of my favorite pieces that I made for this outfit!


The finished skates. I know of wish I could have painted them, but I ran out of time.


The Bow! It is really cute and is a very good accessory for any outfit!


The jacket. This was my first time making a jacket, so actually it turned out pretty well!


The shirt and belt. Emily Jane had worn the outfit several times by the time I took this picture, so the shirt is wrinkly. :( Oh well, it looks great on her!


The pants turned out best (second to the bow). They were the easiest (besides the bow :) ) and fit quite well!


I used the Real Spirit MyAG Meet outfit's shoes and that's a small magazine I made and used for the pics, as you will see soon.


Beautiful Emily in the bushes. I really like this pic, and I think it may be my fave!


Artsy view!


Woah, be careful!


Emily took off her jacket and let down her hair for a more relaxed, playful look! She seems to love relaxing with nature!



Daydreaming about being a photographer for the magazine! Emily loves taking (and posing for) pictures!


I decided to try tying the jacket around Emily's shoulders, as that's something I've seen lots of people doing. It doesn't look as good, but it's kind-of growing on me!


Thank you for look at my outfit. I hope you like my pictures and outfit as much as I do! Emily Jane says Good Bye!


__________________


Voting for the 2014 Spring FDC 
Starts On May 28th, 2014.

Voting Ends June 11th, 2014.

Please vote for this entry by commenting below or 
emailing us at nora.demington@gmail.com.

Vote for Entry #4, by writing -- "I vote for Entry #4."

We recommend voting for one newbie entry, 
one intermediate, and one pro, at least.

Thank you!


15 comments: